HR Vetting Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help
• managing the vetting process (background checks) for Switzerland based internal candidates and external staff
• monitoring of 3rd party vetting vendor in the delivery of vetting services
• liaising with vetting vendor / candidates / other HR colleagues regarding discrepancies / gaps in order to bring these to conclusion
• reporting vetting discrepancies and escalating these using the appropriate channels
• supporting the re-vetting of ongoing employees in risk functions or senior management positions
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• a graduate degree
• relevant working experience
• very good written and spoken English
• knowledge of German, French or Italian would be an asset
• good MS Office skills
• detail oriented, self-directed and driven
• result-oriented with your tasks and responsibilities
• well organized and truly client oriented
• able to identify and mitigate risk
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.