The Transaction Capture Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to support traders, maintain position records, and improve process efficiency.
- Provide analytical and administrative support to Front Office Sales and Trading with derivatives and securities transactions
- Maintain position records in coordination with the traditional trading desk assistant and / or trade processing functions
- Support trade capture management, Front to Back reconciliation, identifying operational risk, trade confirmation and settlement forecasts
- Resolve complex problems utilizing data analysis tools and methodologies and recommendations to leadership to improve processes
- Design and analyze complex reports to satisfy management requirements and support/control activities.
- Interpret data and make recommendations for the launch of new products/ services and upgraded platforms
- Minimize risk to the bank and provide solutions to reduce errors, and ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Manage, escalate and resolve all requests / inquiries / issues / errors and identify policy gaps and formulate policies to streamline processes
- Provide informal guidance and/or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience