Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
As a member of Trading Settlements team you will be responsible for processing and analyzing payments as well as accounting support. The finance team is part of a global process that performs many accounting functions in support of a Shell global financial & trading services. In the role you will also be in daily contact with internal and external customers and vendors. This position will give you opportunity to work on process improvements and system projects as well as focusing on streamlining operations.
Your main daily tasks would include:
• performing transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices (both payables and receivables),
monitoring payments and invoices to get them processed in accurate and timely manner,
• reviewing and reconciling of vendor or customer account balances, investigating on discrepancies,
• executing analysis as assigned and ensuring timely reporting,
• performing assigned period-end activities according to schedule,
• resolving process issue with help of other team members, both within and outside Finance.
• collaborating with others focusing on elimination, simplification and standardization of tasks.
• understand the difference between vendor and customer,
• know what SAP or Microsoft Office are and how to use them in finance area,
• are natural born team player,
• are always striving to improve every system or data you work on • are good English speaker
• Are the battleship game fan ;)
Then you are perfect candidate to join our team!
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects