Junior Specialist in Dealing Department
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Monitor of trade orders ensuring that all received instructions are placed on the market within agreed time-frames
- Ensure that orders send to Transfer Agent contain all required details and up to date application form if needed
- Daily orders for global markets: subscription, redemption, switches
- Organize dealing documentation and customer files
- Process all manual transactions received
- Handling all request of internal and external customers
- Ensuring that relevant deadlines and other performances standards are met
- Support management to ensure that all KPI’s are updated and distributed on regular basis
- Actively participate in incident meetings and ensure that follow up actions are completed and preventive measures proposed
- Active participation in onboarding of new clients and implementation of new products
- University degree (Finance, Economics) or equivalent professional experience
- Very good command of English
- Previous experience in Financial Services would be an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Good communication skills, ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage expectations
- Strong reactivity to meet short deadlines.
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa