Financial Analyst in P&C
Job Reference #
Do you have excellent communication skills and at the same time sharp analytical mind? Are you a fast learner, well-structured, and with an eye for detail? Are you a great listener with ability to understand complex requests, to take initiative and act as a Finance Business Partner?
We are looking for a new team-member who will help us with:
• providing regular financial overview, ad-hoc deep dives and insight beyond standard reporting to our Chief Operating Office Switzerland and Digital Platforms and Marketplaces Business Areas, including data crunching, analysis and presentation preparation
• managing and constantly improving monthly recurring financial core deliveries to ensure consistent provision of financial management information and support proactively the management steering process
• maintaining and developing estimate and forecast processes in cooperation with our business-functions to provide proactive guidance and early warning to management
• supporting the strategic planning process and ensuring alignment to the strategic initiative portfolio
• building strong network across the Finance and the front organizations to sustain flow of information along the value chain
You will be working in the COO Finance team, part of Personal & Corporate Banking CFO.
Your team is based in Zurich and Krakow (Eximius Park Zabierzow) and collaborates very closely on a day-to-day basis. Given this close integration you will be well informed and integrated into all processes. You will take part in strategic decisions and have exposure to senior management.
• excellent numerical and analytical skills and precise and error-free way of working with high degree of reliability
• very good communication skills and talent for story-lining, executive messaging and visualization on PowerPoint
• strong technical skills with MS Excel and MS Power Point
• 3+ years of experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking
• knowledge of SAP business warehouse, management information systems or Hyperion Essbase as an advantage
• fluent in English (German would be an additional asset)
• proactive, communicative, flexible and self-motivated, who likes working in a team
• a fast learner and able to deliver efficiently and independently high quality results
• able to handle complexity, unstructured problems and time pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.