There is a huge regulatory spotlight on anti-money laundering (AML) and the need to monitor transactions for suspicious activity. The technology systems performing AML monitoring are under increased scrutiny and subject to constant change and enhancements. A highly disciplined and competent technology specialist is required to support the multiple changes implemented on the Oracle Mantas AML and Bigdata (Cloudera) monitoring platforms.
· Perform implementations into test and production environments for multiple AML projects.
· Ensure release procedures are strictly followed according to Citigroup Information Technology Management Policies.
· Build and maintain test environments to support AML projects.
· Building and maintaining excellent relationships across Business, Development and Technology Infrastructure groups.
· Ensure all issues are escalated / documented according to Citigroup Information Technology Management Policies.
· Work closely with Support and Development teams to ensure implementations are performed successfully.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of AML systems
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Experience with implementations, well disciplined, and good appreciation of audit and controls
· Experience in maintaining and supporting multiple testing environments to production standards
· Candidate needs to be technical and must be hands on person.
· Knowledge and experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and SCM tool like IBM RTC, Tortoise SVN.
· Ability to work independently and drive multiple priorities.
· Strong attention to detail, willingness to "roll up sleeves".
· Experience with Compliance AML applications is preferred (not essential)
· Experience with Oracle, SQL and other standard database query tools.
· Experience with Linux / UNIX operating systems.
· Experience in building environments to support project implementations.
· Experience in developing and maintaining Shell Scripts, Autosys and complex job scheduling.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work with multiple deliverables.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
· Experience of Big Data tool set, including Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hive, Spark
· Experience of the Mantas and/or Actimize RCM AML platforms.
· Experience with ETL tools including Informatica Power center, Talend.
· Experience with database modelling and data warehousing principles.