Corporate Actions Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Perform booking of mandatory/optional events and all transactions related to Corporate Actions (cash or stock)
• Prepare notifications for mandatory and voluntary events, ensuring all key data/options are captured
• Ensure elections received from clients are reconciled and instructions are generated and sent out correctly
• Process entitlements for corporate actions accurately and in a timely manner
• Identify and resolve reconciliation breaks
• Launch investigations, provide required information and compose correspondence.
You’ll be working in the Corporate Actions team in Wroclaw, Dominikanski office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business (custody area) and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Team is operating between 8am and 6pm (work on shift pattern).
• experience in the corporate actions area
• university degree
• strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English, both spoken and written
• keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.