Junior Financial Analyst
Why is this job for You:
You will become a member of a team whose tasks cover but are not limited to earnings consolidation & reporting, providing financial analyses within such areas as manufacturing and/or sales & pricing, not to mention participation in the Strategic Plan, Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
That is why, as a Junior Financial Analyst you will have the opportunity to embrace wide area of business operations, expand practical financial knowledge and strengthen analytical skills. In this role you will also be exposed to cooperation with specialists and professionals from across the organization.
Purpose of the role:
To gain the knowledge about IP EMEA financial reporting. To support the FP&A team in preparation of the reports and analysis at both detailed and consolidated level for various stakeholders across IP (for IP Head Quarters, EMEA Lead Team, European Papers).
- Gain knowledge and experience on IP EMEA organization from more senior team members
- Assure accurate and timely reporting of financial and operational performance of the division
- Support the FP&A team in gathering, processing and consolidating data
- Assist in timely consolidation of budgets and forecasts
- Help to prepare models and manuals, standardize reports and maintain existing solutions
- Support the FP&A team in continuous improvement of the reporting and analysis by streamlining month end processes and ensuring that the analyses provided meet the requirements of the business
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferably in Economy, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Econometrics
- Experience 0-2 years in Financial Analysis, Controlling etc.
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn other software and computer applications (knowledge of VBA and/or PowerBI as an advantage)
- Fluency in English
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of finance and accounting principles
people friendly office
in the city center
fund benefits (not
in multiple languages
team building events
hours based on
the most ethical and
companies in the