We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Analyst, Collective Impairment Models, Warsaw with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Would you like to drive risk modelling in the area of Collective Impairment Models? We are now looking for a Senior Analyst to join Group Treasury & Asset Liability Management ("TALM") a unit within Group Finance & Treasury.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Senior Analyst in Collective Impairment Models, you will have great possibilities to develop your skills within credit risk modelling – a field which are in high focus in the financial industry. By bringing your perspectives to the team, and through your focus on quality and cooperation, you will be important to us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be involved in a wide range of tasks connected to credit risk modelling including, how business decisions are generating credit risk data, how data is integrated between various systems, developing quantitative and qualitative models, implementing the model both in systems and processes
- Work in various interesting projects - as contributor, and with possibilities to act as driver
- Join an open and inspiring atmosphere, where you will cooperate closely with your colleagues across the bank
- Provide proactive advice, analysis and reports to internal and external stakeholders to ensure that Treasury & ALM meets stakeholder’s requirements
- Be part of a unit which sees the importance of investing in its employees
The role is based in Warsaw.
Welcome to a team where we believe in a healthy and productive environment that nurtures employee well-being and successful business. Our skilled, dedicated employees and their ability to deliver make us stand out.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Show analytical capability, proactivity and problem-solving skills
- Have the big picture and value chain in mind but you are also able to dig into the details
- Take own initiatives, actively and independently address prioritisations, respond to changes with an open mind-set and demonstrate a positive can-do attitude to drive and contribute to Treasury & ALMs performance and successful implementation culture
- Love learning and trying new things and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Are passionate about doing a great job
Your experience and background:
- A solid academic degree at master level in economics, finance, engineering or mathematics, with minimum 4 years of work experience from a financial institution, management consulting or equivalent
- Experience in credit risk modelling area
- Proven skills in analytical tools such as SAS, Python or R
- Professional skills in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 8 February 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.