Business Data Analyst in the Citi AML Data Management function.
The candidate will be a part of the Global Team managing transaction parametrization (through Transaction Type Codes – T-Codes) across all business sectors and geographies, and associated change control process. Their role will include data quality management through dedicated systems and tools as well as interfacing with the Process Stakeholders (Business, AML Monitoring, and Technology) to ensure high quality of T-Codes and their mapping.
Successful candidate will have a chance to work on a variety of data quality and compliance initiatives meant to improve Citi AML surveillance, and with great exposure to Citi Senior Leadership.
The candidate will have an opportunity to work in an established global company as part of fast growing AML Data Management function. This is an exciting opportunity to engage in multi-cultural environment and gain unique collaboration and data management experience in AML and banking world.
- Facilitate the T-Code Change Control Processes
- Ensure business usage of unknown T-Codes (breaches) are resolved and escalated where necessary
- Manage calls with different stakeholders from different Regions to solve quality issues
- Provide reporting for the managed segment as well as produce status reports on initiatives
- Identify improvements to automate and improve labor intensive tasks
- Ensure timely addressing of identified T-Code issues on Technology and/or Business level
- Resolve aged T-Code Change Requests by escalating in adherence to documented processes and procedures
- 1-3 years of relevant industry & work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, interact effectively with different levels of management and to operate with excellent corporate work ethics (timely, honest, respectful and considerate to co-workers)
- Good English written and verbal communication skills - as a must
- Computer Literate - proficient in Windows applications
- Good knowledge of Excel and Access
- Experience with report automation – Excel - as advantage
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA would be an asset
- AML background preferable
- Bachelor degree
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies..
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management.
- Excellent working environment.
- The package of trainings.
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits