The IS Utility team is an integral part of the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) organization. Candidates must be highly motivated, customer focused, prepared to be flexible and capable of working under pressure.
The IS Utility will provide documented processes in order to follow up on, report on, and escalate information security issue resolution where repeatable services can be provided. The team will consist of operations staff that have an understanding of the IS programs and the actions required to compete them.
- Support Identity and Access Management (IAM) Functional ID (FID) remediation project, including: support during CyberArk implementation, work with FID owners to explain the remediation requirements and guide them on the process, CAP/RE coverage etc.
- Prepare various IS reports for business managers, ISO community and business representatives
- Follow up on different activities for key IS processes, for example: IS Training, IAM, TPISA, ISRA
- Communicate with the respective parties to complete IS assessments, reviews on time
- Escalate issues based on predefined criteria
- Proactively manage changes in reporting scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Assesses the applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluates options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Perform tasks in accordance with the policy of Citigroup
- Participate in audits
- Work on process improvements including process redesign and tools enhancements
- Leads meetings in fast paced environment communicating complex IS topics effectively at all levels of the organization
- This role will provide opportunities to deepen the knowledge of the special characteristics of a global team within a multinational company
- This role also provides opportunity to develop the analytical and reporting skills
- Experience in one of following: Information Security, Operations, Project Management, Technology, Risk management or Compliance
- Knowledge of information security processes in Citi including usage if systems like iCAPs, RRP, CIRAS, CSI, EERS, Archer, CASP, etc.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project)
- Ability to negotiate, be objective, to prioritize and to give a balanced view
- Interpersonal, influencing, partnership and team building skills
- Ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed operating environment
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Proactive, independent and self-managing
- Action oriented and delivery focused
- Attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation and troubleshooting skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication in English