Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
You will be responsible to provide payment process and inventory management support for the Logistics operations. You will manage day-to-day activities related to packed stock and reconciliation for Logistics operations.
The role will require to work directly with suppliers in order to identify invoicing issues, process payments, and continuously work to improve the freight payment process. The role also requires frequent communication with the contract holder and operations within the Lubricants Supply Chain team.
Work directly with suppliers in order to identify invoicing issues, process payments, and continuously work to improve the freight payment process
Review monthly statements of account from suppliers and identify inconsistencies.
Billing and identify and troubleshoot errors.
Support implementation of all improvement projects.
Tariffs control, reporting and provisions management
Ensure stocks reconciliation program daily/weekly/endmonth/bi-annually physical stocks count exercise (cyclecounting and wall-to-wall stocks take). Verifying all stocks movement in the warehouses and reconciliation is to be carried out for stock accounting purposes.
Monitor and timely account for product returns
Provide monthly review of inventory to finance and justifications for all material stock movements
Annual value of logistics contracts: 20 M USD
Average number of pallets in the warehouse: 10000
Inventory accuracy of cycle count: 99.5%
Logistics EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa) is an integral part of Lubricants Supply Chain, storing and distributing bulk and packed product. We are making changes in the Logistics organisation by putting a more competitive organisation in place that will not only enhance competitiveness but make jobs more rewarding and enhance customer experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of end to end team in one of the highest performing businesses in Shell!
To succeed in the role you need to have:
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Economics
Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics or Accounting
Basic understanding of accounting
Strong Communication and Analytical skills
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (MS Access and VBA would be a plus)
Fluency in English (B2) and Russian language of advantage
Ability to prioritize and organize workload
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects