The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Technology implementations, business and data analysis preferably with experience in the AML arena. They will be highly motivated, committed, and passionate about change, and meet quality assurance standards. Ideally from a technology or operations program background, they will have experience of leading and influencing people and a strong track record of successful technology project delivery and “making things happen.”. They will have excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills. They will also be an effective listener and, when required, be able to facilitate team and client meetings. Candidate must have an ability to deal with all levels of management and be self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
• Support development of the AML Monitoring platform and functional strategy
• Support the Monitoring Platform release planning and management process through deep understanding and prioritization advice on the requested change portfolio
• Responsible for monitoring solution assessment and validation as it should be ensured that there are no gaps in the requirement process to the development stages.
• Coordinate broad Citi Teams in building best-in-class improvement recommendations to promote standardization and consistency across regions
• Advise on prioritization of platform change initiatives
• Quickly understand AML processes, business issues/requirements, and data and functional challenges and build recommendations of business/functional solutions
•Conduct cross-functional analysis of critical business issues across monitoring platform.
• Support Project team by liaising with and managing our Technology partners to ensure the assigned global programs deliver the expected and agreed business/functional solutions
• Lead analytical efforts from request to successful completion
• Play strong leadership and management role for more junior team members
• Represent AML interests in project meetings and take ownership of tasks to ensure those interests are met
• Manage senior global and regional stakeholders with differing points of view to agree requirements and make decisions, and apply best practices and tools
• Assist the governance process, reporting, liaising, and escalating to steering and management groups in a timely fashion
- Minimum 8 years of relevant hands-on experience (Project Management/Business Analysis/ Operations, requirements gathering, etc).
- Technology or technology related experience
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Compliance, AML policy, financial services, investment and retail banking products/services (back and middle office operations).
- Advanced knowledge of Mantas and Actimize platforms
- Understanding of advanced monitoring solution platforms (EAP, BigData)
- Creating BRD/FRD translating business logic into functional requirements
- Ideally, the candidate for this position would
- demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in one or more of the lines of business: Retail GCG, ICG, Cross Border, CPB/IPB
- Provide in-depth subject matter expertise and play a driving role responsible for investigating business systems and evaluating technical options for accelerating business systems
- Ability to work with limited supervision while still delivering to a high quality
- Identify and prioritize business needs
- Maintain a global perspective for all solutions and work with all stakeholders to ensure global consistency
- Fluency in technology development lifecycle
- Experience in a multinational corporation preferred, with a proven ability to work with people across geographic regions/countries and diverse cultures
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interact effectively with different levels of management and to operate with excellent corporate work ethics
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity in problem solving
- Computer literate - proficient in Windows applications
- Knowledge of SQL and relevant monitoring schemas will be an asset
- Fluency in English
Project and Program Management