In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
ServiceNow Product Owner role is part of the Digital Finance department of HEINEKEN International and reports to Digital Services Manager.
The role of ServiceNow Product Owner is accountable for the end-to-end ownership and delivery of the ‘product’ (e.g. a service or solution). He or she owns the product vision and definition of the product. The product owner represents the voice of the customer and is responsible to ensure alignment with all relevant stakeholders. The product owner creates, maintains and prioritizes the Product Backlog providing the team with required information what needs to be delivered and in which order. He or she owns the end-to-end budget for the product, e.g. resources, investment, consultancy and technology.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Works in collaboration with the business or end user to establish requirements in the form of User Stories;
- Maintains and refines the Product Backlog;
- Works with the Product Team to plan the Sprints including deciding on Sprint content;
- Decides the order in which content is delivered with input from the team;
- Ensures pre-conditions for an engaging and empowering work environment so the team can work optimally;
- Remains engaged and responsive to Product team throughout the product;
- Available to the Product team throughout the Sprint to clarify understanding of requirements and to answer any questions the team might have.
- Responsible for the success of the product (incl. Opex, Capex);
- Defines the product vision, release and sprint goals;
- Establishes and communicates the vision of the product;
- Realizes value in determining priorities;
- Responsible to acquire and manage product budget;
- Responsible for sourcing and managing partners in alignment with Procurement (if applicable);
- Communicates expectations to the product team;
- Owns the user experience, understands end user business value, and prioritizes accordingly;
- Represents the end user, customer and stakeholders. Ensures true end-user needs are appropriately built into the product.
- Involved in budgeting cycles to ensure that Product budget is accounted for key deliverables Product Vision, Product Backlog
You are The Candidate if:
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance Leadership role/Product Ownership
- Inspiring leader with strong relationships within organization to influence, support and drive priorities;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Knows how to delegate;
- Knows how to own leadership, people and stakeholder management skills;
- Has a deep understanding of the business and the importance of creating value for the business and the customer, but also about the architecture frameworks.
- Extensive business domain expertise for the relevant product;
- Knows how to prioritise correctly;
- Knowledge about finance processes (RtR, PtP, OtC, BPM);
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing);
- Preferably experience with working in an Agile environment;
- Strong background in customer-focused technology business;
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to connect with internal and external audiences including senior management;
- Able to push back, but also able to pull when necessary
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process