Citi's Commercial Bank (CCB) team is a leading provider of cash management and trade solutions to Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) & Mid-Market Enterprise (MME) customers around the world. With a global network spanning 90+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
The Customer Service Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for leading client resolution and support activities in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Map, document and work through the key challenges facing our service and onboarding teams when supporting our client’s needs. Drive initiatives with key partners until resolution.
- Take the Lead working with Product, Implementations, Sales and Coverage on client experience projects
- Drive consistency in client experience through global guidelines and policies related to service, while feeding in local specificities into the Global Model and ensuring consistency between Digital Onboarding / Service requirements and non-digital flows
- Collaborate with the Innovation Lab and leverage solutions to enhance employee and client experience
- Use technology solutions to drive employee and client experience enhancements
- Identify, track and document issues and risks where appropriate
- Ensure documented reviews of project documentation takes place. Provide strong analytical, technical, business and/or management expertise to the group
- Work closely with all global/regional Project Managers, Product, Operations, Technology and Implementation to ensure smooth and appropriate on-boarding & service of clients
- For projects that are medium to large in scope/complexity focusing on the Trade and Treasury Solutions Payments and Receivables infrastructure, to ensure that specific requirements for changes to applications are met through project management of the end-to-end process
- Lead Client At Risk/Sensitive Client programme & call
- Keep updated on all new market and regulatory requirements affecting client portfolio/base
- Simplify the client experience and eliminate delays by taking ownership of cross-regional and cross-functional issues, navigating the global organization, and mobilizing the appropriate resources to ensure a timely and satisfaction resolution
- Lead and work on key initiatives for Path to 500
- Service model reviews and enhancements to ensure optimum model in place for clients
- Conduct deep dive analysis on client inquiries and provide results to senior management including action plans and progress to reduce inquiries and improve client experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- A commitment to the delivery of quality customer service
- Ability to liaise with multiple areas
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- A strong understanding of Client Operations related functions and processes.
- Knowledge of applicable Operational Policies / Procedures / Control Standards
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive, and problem solving techniques
- Detailed and independent thinking style
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills; ability to build and maintain effective networks and relationships.
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas n