The Project Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and workflow for the operational areas or functions. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization.
- Develop creative technical solutions to meet business needs and manage complex, high volume applications in partnership with business partners and stakeholders
- Process automation and business analysis
- Contribute to formulation of strategies/processes for Product Road map, Development and Governance and contribute to defining standards and new automation initiatives
- Develop communication to guide, influence and convince others, including colleagues in other areas and external customers
- Provide advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business and filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple source
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Monitoring of projects status; reporting the status to senior management;
- Analysis, identification and reporting of gaps and risks within the processes;
- Active cooperation with the internal clients’ sites and external clients with regards to the projects ran by SSO;
- Adhering to high standards of business correspondence;
- Adhering to requirements regarding quality of work;
- Around 4 years of experience in business analysis or systems analysis
- Experience in automating through low code platforms, technologies eg. Appian, Xceptor, RPA.
- Knowledge of some of: VBA EXCEL, VBA MS ACCESS, SQL, C#,VB.Net
- Proven experience in redesigning complex operational processes.
- Advanced project management skills
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Opportunity to participate in global projects
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)