The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a team of professionals responsible for the delivery of Transaction banking solutions to a wide range of clients as part of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group. Our aim is to ‘Be the Best’ for our clients, which means we are looking for ‘World class’ individuals focused on delivering a true ‘World Class’ service.
The solutions delivered by this team focus on the enhancement of our existing client’s ecosystem with Citi bringing the benefits of our wide range of product solutions and our established global network to these clients. The core role is managing multiple client engagements working with each client to facilitate a seamless onboarding experience, ensuring that the client is swiftly ready to reap the operational benefits of our products and services. Key stages in the client journey for co-ordination are Legal documentation completion, oversight of Technical Integration and testing and the activation of clients on our technology platforms. The successful candidate will have the client management, communication and organisational skills to succeed delivering a broad portfolio of client engagements in a dynamic, global environment. This role focuses primarily on Citi’s client base across the 50+ branches we service in the EMEA region.
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) is a leading, award-winning provider of cash management, cards and trade, solutions to financial institutions, public sector and the largest corporate clients around the world. With a global network spanning 90+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management. Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) global platform is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. It provides clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their financial positions, working capital, corporate cards and supply chain around the world. Combined with a worldwide network of dedicated and experienced transaction services professionals, TTS is well suited to serve clients anywhere they do business.
- Differentiate Citi, through excellent end to end Ownership, Management and Delivery of incremental Transaction banking solutions to our client base.
- Serve as a single point of contact for Client engagements, explaining the process and solution to our clients and helping them through the onboarding process. Manage multiple engagements in parallel whilst delivering to a high standard for our clients
- Adopt a pro-active approach to delivery for our clients. Anticipate the next actions and steps the client will require and be comfortable in the raising and escalation of obstacles to successful delivery, both within the Citi organisation and with the client where necessary.
- Deliver client solutions with accuracy and strong attention to detail ensuring that all Audit and Control requirement are met throughout the client onboarding lifecycle.
- Continuously reduce implementation cycle time, minimize deal slippage & associated revenue conversion lead time.
- Accurately report project status, meet all metrics and reporting requirements. Ensure that there is full visibility on the current status on all projects to the management team to ensure continuity for our clients.
- Deploy transaction banking knowledge to help the client’s further understanding the onboarding process and functionality of Citi’s product set.
- Influence and inspire change. Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements
- Gain experience in effectively delivering Citi’s TTS products to our clients across the EMEA region, building the network to succeed in this role and lay the foundations for a successful career at Citi.
- Develop and enhance project management, communication, problem solving, influencing and other skills required to deliver complex projects
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of Citi’s TTS products and service
- Senior Management exposure; manage senior Citi and client stakeholders
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in client facing environment
- Transaction Banking experience desirable, but not essential
- Established Client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and client management skills enabling delivery of high level of service to our complete client base.
- Ability to build a network across the Citi organisation and use it to more effectively deliver for your clients.
- Cross-functional team work experience to deliver multi-work stream projects
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver accurately in a complex environment to multiple clients.
- Ability to deliver multiple client requests on time in a controlled fashion with an excellent client experience.
- Undergraduate degree
- Project management qualifications welcome but not essential
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas