The Credit Risk Systems Program Governance team is part of the Risk Governance team in Risk Management and its function is to provide oversight of Risk projects and programs and to effect change in the systems infrastructure and processes.
As a part of the organization, this role will be responsible for providing PMO and project management support, for the Retail Risk initiative team.
- Manage the program tracking and reporting process for program(s) within the Retail Risk initiatives including Steering / Operating Committee reporting, Weekly Program Management Reporting and Citi-Wide Key Initiative reporting.
- Manage and provide credible challenge to program/project plans, risks, issues and changes
- Implementations follow standard methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, and customized). Work with Retail Risk program teams to guide and ensure adherence to methodology, helping drive programs/projects to closure
- Facilitate regular program/project meetings, including weekly meetings, Operating Committee meetings, etc.
- Manage audit readiness and act as change audit coordinator as required – ensure consistency of deliverables and artefacts across all programs / projects in the portfolio
- Identify and manage dependencies across programs/projects
- Partner with functional groups within the organization (Technology, Finance/Risk Shared Services (FRSS), Learning & Development, GPMO) to drive execution of requirements for implementations, training and ensuring process compliance is in-line with Citi standards
- Perform analysis of Critical Success Criteria, KPI/KRIs and non-financial benefits realization
- Ensure Key stakeholder management and communication is in place
- Manage closure phase, gather best practices and lessons learned
- Adhere to Citi approved PM procedures (CPMC) and tools as applicable. Identify and escalate gaps in aligned Projects and Programs. Guarantee compliance with the PM standard procedures and with all application tools used for program and project management which includes Lean Project Management Tool (LPMT)
- Participate in CPMC/Finance communication and training activities and cascade key messages as needed to ensure awareness and understanding of PM procedures and tools within the program team
- Drive resource planning and funding process
- Establish PM performance metrics and reports
- Support / back-up Retail Risk PMO lead as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge and expertise on Project Management in the financial services industry is required, including PMO experience; 5+ years of combined PMO and Project Management highly preferred.
- PMP certification preferred
- A desire to gain/expand knowledge of Citi Finance/ Risk processes, data and platforms as well that of enterprise wide Product and Geography organizations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact at senior levels of the Risk organization
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with project teams/ leaders across all functional areas and levels
- Individual should be flexible, team-oriented, have good follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and dissect/solve complex problems
- Strong analytical ability
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and experience with SharePoint (configuration and maintenance in SharePoint a plus)
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Opportunity to learn through participation in various projects and cross training
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
- High exposure coming from direct cooperation with senior management