Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you have an analyst mind and if you would like to provide daily operations closely with the various stakeholders within Finance Operations this role might be for you unique opportunity as a financial professional to enhance career and develop in Payable Accounts.
If you are already experienced in Finance, Accounting or Economic, have a lot of motivation to work and strong communications skills You should consider to join our team.
What’s the role?
As Associate Accounts Payable you will be responsible for Coding of FI invoices. You will be also assisting the GL account and cost object (choose the right budget which should be debited) on the basis of invoice description.
More specifically, your role will include:
Participate in major change programs (process standardization, migrations).
Ensure that invoices are processed/ paid timely and accurately, and balance sheet accounts related to Account payable are properly reported and analyzed.
Exceptionally strong team-working across the process area is essential.
Cooperation with multiple stakeholders from France.
Look for sustainability and win-win solutions.
Acquiring and constantly updating knowledge within finance.
We are looking for a candidate who has good attention to detail, knows the French language and will be able to extrapolate these skills to understand the overall impact for the accounting area. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
French communication skills (B2/C1).
English communication skills (B2/C1).
6 months of experience in the accounting/finance role is required.
Accounting knowledge to work through issues and find resolution timely.
Good time management and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Intermediate skills in the use of various Microsoft software products and basic knowledge of SAP or other applicable ERP applications.
Ability to recognize issues, attempt resolution and escalate problems if unable to resolve.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects