Citi Private Bank, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, provides professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries.
Citi Private Bank offers unmatched global reach, coupled with a full range of portfolio management and investment advisory services, an array of structured lending and banking services, as well as expertise from Citi's Markets and Banking division.
Citi Private Bank is dedicated to helping clients meet their financial needs and goals. We serve them as a true financial partner and trusted advisor. Our experienced professionals serve the needs of wealthy families, individuals, and entrepreneurs.
- Deliver wealth management services to CITI PRIVATE BANK clients with guidance from the Banker teams.
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business and individual banking, credit and investment products. Ensure transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as well as timely.
- Enforce banking policies and procedures to ensure operational integrity while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Take an active role in streamlining processes and delivering change initiatives
- Process all client related transactions in a professional and timely manner related to internal/external payment requests, Trade execution and all other types of transactions across banks internal systems.
- Daily cash management, problem resolutions relating to cash management, research and order processing for clients
- Understand how to execute transactions across the broad array of Citi products
- Input buy/sell orders for stocks and bonds
- Organize and track tasks, following up on pending items to ensure timely execution
- Process client credit card applications and obtain statement copies
- Adhere to all regulatory, internal Compliance and AML policy requirements
- Flag potential illegal or improper transactions and comply with all regulatory policies and control procedures
- Develop knowledge base and skills through specific internal courses
- Serve as a valued resource to team members and colleagues by sharing knowledge, information and best practices
- Work closely with Associate Bankers, Client Service Officers and Client Account Officers in initiating and booking centre locations
- Respond promptly to all requests from initiating and booking centres promptly and effectively to resolve related problems
- Minimize operational risk through appropriate quality control and procedures
- Maintain a high quality of delivery
- Provide support in training new members of the team
- Drive a service of excellence approach
- Potential requirement to travel to other CPB EMEA initiating / booking centers (London, Jersey, Geneva) for training and ongoing process improvement purposes
- Shift based hours (8 hours per shift between, 8am and 7pm) to ensure coverage across EMEA time zones
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills per the needs of banker teams and clients
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Client facing experience; strong background and interest in the fields of operations and compliance; previous sales referral experience
- Knowledge of investments, banking, and credit products
- Degree educated, preferably in a Finance, Business Management or Economics discipline, however exceptional candidates with other qualifications will be considered.
- Competitive salary with stable employment conditions
- Social benefits package (Medicover, Multisport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- Opportunity for professional development with access to unlimited number of various trainings
- International and multicultural work environment with opportunity to use English every day
- Dynamic and challenging tasks on top of daily routine
- Interesting and friendly team mates and managers
- Prestigious office location in center of Warsaw (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego)