Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Experienced Transfer Pricing Specialist
Work location: Shell Energy Campus, Czerwone Maki 85
If you have an analyst mind and if you would like to work in the largest "in-house" tax organizations, this role could be your opportunity to interact and work with people across the world. Moreover, you will help to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders in the transfer pricing area.
What’s the role?
As Specialist - Transfer Pricing you will be responsible for Ensure that the assigned global and local transfer pricing reports are prepared accurately and on time.
More specifically, your role will include:
Update/review/produce global transfer pricing documentation for assigned Shell business model/models and/or
Update/review/produce local transfer pricing documentation for Shell entity/entities in the assigned country/countries
Assist in central initiatives and other projects
Deliver improvements to reduce time spent on daily tasks/increase effectiveness (also: lead Continuous Improvement projects)
Participate in transfer pricing-related courses and development initiatives
Support Shell businesses and global teams with benchmarking studies preparation
- Min. 3 years of experience in accounting/ finance/tax advisory
- Transfer pricing knowledge and experience
- International tax knowledge and experience is a plus
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Very good English min. C1
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of
the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity