At the Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) Global Command we operate multiple services and technologies and are currently seeking a talented manager to lead our Staff. The Staff Manager is a key part of the CTI Command Center Management Team. As the Staff Manager you will be responsible for people development reviews planning career progression coaching maintaining quality service by performing regular quality reviews implementing policies procedures and arranging trainings for Service Monitoring Level-1 Network Infrastructure Support teams. This role is also responsible for all associated HR functions. This is all done from our state of the art regional Command Center in partnership with the Platform Leads for other services and in collaboration with our other Operations centers. This role will have a direct reporting line into the Global Command Center Duty Manager.
This position gives a great deal of latitude to self-determine organizational and career direction. Being a Technology leadership role you will demonstrate competency in the technical discipline and have an operational aptitude to drive process execution and improvement.
FUNCTIONAL ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles and helps with any issues (i.e. HR personal etc.) the support analysts are experiencing
- Recruit and retain proper staffing levels for the platform in the Command Center.
- Properly prepare new hires to have all required accesses/privileges and are well-prepared by providing training needed to start role.
- Conduct one-on-one meetings to foster the development discuss goals and performance of every individual.
- Maintain daily platform staff levels are adequate which includes analyst’s vacation COBs etc. If staffing levels are insufficient remediate the issue to get the correct number for the staff to ensure operational efficiency.
- Main point of contact for employee engagement. It is the responsibility of the Staff Manager to make sure the analysts’ opinions issues/complaints do not go unnoticed. If needed bring up appropriate concerns to the Regional Platform Head and/or Regional Command Center Head
- Responsible for coordinating and running weekly staff meetings.
- Conduct entitlement Citi and internal training compliance and performance reviews.
- Staff manager is responsible for reviewing approving or rejecting every analyst’s time sheets and account for overtime that is being used in the space.
- Manage the use of the overtime and communicate with the Regional Head for any exceptions needed that would go over platform’s allocated hours.
- Provide discipline to the staff as needed.
- Coordinate technical and corporate training for analyst.
- Responsible for evaluating employees’ performance within the platform.
- Communicate senior management expectations directions and goals for the space. Provide feedback from the analyst to the senior management staff.
- Effective prioritization skills and high energy.
- Ability to work in a dynamic operations environment.
- Ability to work under stress with conflicting priorities.
- Ability communication between various levels of Command Center personnel and external customers and partners
- Exhibit sound and comprehensive communication and tact skills to exchange complex information with inherent confidence.
- High sense of urgency and commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong personal work ethic that inspires excellence and enthusiasm among peer group.
- Resilient and highly responsive in overcoming adversity.
- Ability to work through a multitude of challenges/obstacles in order to achieve the desired end result.
- Strong analytical organizational written and social skills.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL PREFERENCES:
- General education requirement (high school / secondary school or equivalency).
- 3+ years of team leader/manager experience is required.
- 3+ years of experience in a global/multi-national operating environment is preferred.
- Network knowledge on CCNA level preferred but not obligatory
We have built environment that will enable you to further develop yourself, by:
- Increasing Network knowledge working with one of the largestst network infrastructure worldwide
- Improving communication and project management skills,
- Achieve deep understanding of the Business and Technology Infrastructure organization,
- Increasing exposure to senior management,
- Directly influencing changes on a global level,
- Becoming a part of a dynamic and passionate team.
· Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
· Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities
·Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
· Work will be challenging and offering constant development opportunities
- Cooperation with teams around the world, English usage on a daily basis