This role is for an Architecture Analyst within the Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Architecture Governance Team.
The Architecture team supports the implementation and management of Citi Architecture policy across all of ICG technology teams and over 3000 applications.
The Architecture Analyst will be responsible for supporting the management of the ICG application portfolio and our associated inventories to ensure detailed and accurate information is in place to help technology leadership better understand and manage their portfolios, dependencies and any associated risks. This will include working with multiple technology teams to review all new application and technology product requests for use within sector, managing processes to ensure data is kept accurate and proactive remediation of inventory data quality issues.
The role will also involve producing key reports and metrics that measure compliance to policy, data quality and technology trends as well as helping drive process improvements across the execution of architecture policy
- Management and maintenance of enterprise wide application portfolio and inventories and associated review workflows
- Evaluates high level designs to ensure technology solutions are correctly cataloged and represented in inventories
- Provides guidance to technology teams on Citi Architecture Policy
- Researches future industry trends
- Produces reports and metrics related to application/technology state and trends
- Exhibits sound understanding of concepts and principles of application development/architecture
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner
- Performs other job duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to take the initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Methodical, attention to detail
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite, especially Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- VBA macro experience desirable
- Competent in one or more of QlikView, Cognos or similar BI platforms
- Project Management and/or Technical Analyst skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible