Market and Treasury Risk Control - Liquidity Risk Officer
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical capabilities? Do you want to become an expert on liquidity risk? Do you have an interest in understanding global liquidity & funding regulatory requirements? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Review and understand the liquidity and funding requirements
- Understand our businesses and how those businesses impact the liquidity and funding position of the firm
- Provide independent assessment of the liquidity and funding risks
- Serve as a knowledgeable professional on liquidity risk modeling
- Provide independent review of liquidity and funding models assumptions
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory requirements and follow financial markets and business trends on a frequent basis and analyze how those developments could impact the firms liquidity and funding position
You’ll be working in the Liquidity & Funding Team of Market and Treasury Risk Control (MTRC) in Krakow. As a member of the MTRC Liquidity & Funding team you will be primarily responsible for the independent review of our global liquidity and funding positions on daily basis. Our role is to independently assess the overall liquidity and funding resiliency of the firm, prepare regular risk reports and review liquidity models. You will interact and work in close collaboration on a daily basis, with departments and functions in other locations such as: Group Risk Control, Treasury and Finance functions.
– a university degree in a finance-related area such as Finance, Financial Engineering, Accounting, Economics or a quantitative discipline, e.g. Math/Statistics (an additional qualification such as CFA, PRM, FRM would be considered as a strong asset)
– strong analytic capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity
– excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface with people at varied skill and seniority levels
– knowledge of liquidity risk management including related risk metrics (e.g. LCR, NSFR Basel III ratios, Stress testing, liquidity modeling, CCAR)
– specific experience in the following areas would be preferred: Liquidity Management, Balance Sheet analysis, modeling, Recovery & Resolution Planning, Basel III/FRTB, and CCAR
– strong quantitative and qualitative skills, ability to synchronize large amounts of data experience in model development and understanding of statistical concepts
– collaborative and team oriented but able to work independently
– quantitatively talented individual
– proficient in MS applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access), familiar with database tools (e.g. SQL for Oracle DB, Tableau)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.