In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join an exciting new Portfolio team leading projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization. Become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformational programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains (Idea to Market, Market to Order and Order to Cash), all supporting our objective of creating great services, with outcome-based solutions.
You are responsible for
- Project management of the design and build of key capabilities within our multi billion-euro Services and Solutions business
- Close collaboration with
- Managing complex dependencies, a range of dependent and related projects within our Service Transformation Portfolio and in the wider Philips organisation
- Translating project charters into a comprehensive project plan and leading the project team to deliver on project and program objectives
- Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource projects for success
- Following set standard project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure)
You are a part of
The Services and Solutions Transformation Office, a new team bringing together all service/solution related projects under a coordinated portfolio. You will join a team of PMO Managers, Project Managers and Program Managers each responsible for the delivery of defined scope within the portfolio. Key elements of the portfolio include customer self-service, catalog management, configure/price/quote, workforce management, service mobility, case/work-order management and knowledge management. Scope includes resources in multiple functions including R&D, Marketing, Business Process, IT, Philips University and Compliance. You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and timezones.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management and/or customer service management
- PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management
- A solution focused leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing complexity and ambiguity
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
- A track record of delivering successful change in organisations from a product, process, IT or training & learning perspective
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
- Fluency in written/spoken English
In return, we offer you
An opportunity for your project management career to flourish, within an exciting portfolio of ambitious scope. Philips is on a journey to harmonise and improve our customer service capability, while developing customer focused solutions in every one of the 60+ countries in which we operate. Succeeding in this challange will provide exceptional experience in business transformation projects, which will be invaluable to your long-term career in project or program management. In return for your commitment to our ambition, we offer a package of benefits commensurate with our status as a global brand and a leader in health & well-being.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)