Citi Handlowy is a bank which combines the experience and the best traditions of the Polish banking with a modern model of finance. Citi Handlowy is one of the strongest local banking institution and an integral part of Citi - a leading financial services company, having approximately 200 million customer accounts and operating in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Here at Citi Handlowy we recognize and develop talents by investing in ambitious students and graduates who are not afraid to take on challenges. We follow trends and support the development of our employees by introducing new technologies and providing mobile access to knowledge sharing portals and online databases.
If you’re enthusiastic, willing to learn and work hand in hand with experienced professionals, we invite you to take part in our Summer Internship Program within Legal, Marketing or HR areas. The internship starts in July 1st with an Orientation Day - training of essential skills as well as comprehensive orientation to Citi’s culture. Afterwards, you will join your individual team to work on your business assignments till September 13th.
Number of vacancies is limited so don’t hesitate to apply! The sooner you apply, the better chance for assignment!
During the Summer Internship you will be exposed to a variety of roles to help you understand the business and build your portfolio of professional skills. You will have the possibility to work in one of the following business areas: Legal, Corporate or Consumer Banking, Recruitment and Employer Branding, Marketing, Customer Experience or Employees Development.
Legal area includes:
- preparing legal analysis and documentation
- consulting and working out solutions
Marketing area includes:
- internal marketing and communication campaigns
- digital marketing in products promotion
- building customer’s engagement
- improving customer’s experience
HR area includes:
- support of recruitment processes and Campus Recruitment projects
- support of employer branding strategy development and implementation
- Development Academy – project development and implementation support
What we expect:
- full-time availability form July 1st do September 13th
- at least a second year student (by June 2020) of: Law, Marketing, Communication, Management, Social Sciences, Human Resources
- good command of English (minimum B2 level)
- demonstrating clear professional interest, proactivity and self-motivation
- creativity, ability to take initiative and coming up with new ideas
- nice to have: HTML, VBA
What we offer:
- possibility to gain globally appreciated work experience
- support in professional development
- constant support from your assigned buddy
- contract of employment - competitive monthly salary
- attractive benefits, including health care and Multisport
- possibility to continue your career within Citi after the internship
If you are particularly interested in a specific area, you can add it in a comment while applying, (your preference will be taken into consideration).
The role is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf