The Client Mgmt Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Responsible for a portfolio of top clients acting as their advocate and owning the client experience relationship end to end across geographies and products.
- Simplifies the client experience and eliminates delays by taking ownership of cross-regional and cross-functional issues, navigating the global organization, and mobilizing the appropriate resources to ensure a timely and satisfactory resolution.
- Strengthens the client relationship and ensures the delivery of market-differentiating service by acting as the client’s advocate, anticipating client needs, and developing client confidence in Citi’s products and processes.
- Delivers proactive service management through relationship, scorecard, and billing analysis, combined with a detailed understanding of the client’s business and unique requirements.
- Takes global ownership of client servicing issues and facilitates resolution through engaging Citi business partners.
- Leads the client experience by identifying issues and opportunities that further differentiate Citi as an industry-leading service provider.
- Provides support and guidance to service partners to ensure a seamless client experience across regions.
- Delivers client metrics and participates in communication sessions with all constituents (i.e. Regional single points of contact & Service Delivery partners).
- Establishes, provides input, and tracks operational metrics and service level requirements to achieve business goals.
- Acts as client advisor in the client’s interest while driving cross-regional & cross-functional process improvement opportunities
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Previous experience in client facing level 1 tech support or client service Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills Ability to thrive in a high volume team environment Ability to educate clients on navigation and functionality in a virtual environment Experience working directly with clients Ability to analyze potential issues, document the relevant details and escalate to the appropriate tech/product/etc.teams Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience