WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• An energetic, driven professional with a university degree,
• A fluent English speaker who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
• A professional with an accounting certification (CPA, ACA or equivalent), knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles will be an asset,
• An individual familiar with the basics of information systems, advanced MS excel and preferably SAP.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPhilip Morris International is seeking talented professionals to join the Finance team of its Shared Services Center in Krakow, Poland.
As a Senior Accounting & Reporting Analyst you will:
• Prepare US GAAP based financial statements and records for various entities of Philip Morris International.
• Familiarize yourself with various finance processes of a multinational enterprise with global reach.
• Provide high quality financial reports and analysis for regulatory purposes.
• Submit US GAAP based financial statements for Group Consolidation.
• Gain an appreciation of strong Internal Controls over Financial Reporting and comply with such “SOX controls”.
• Constantly challenge the status quo and support our efforts for continuous improvement.
• Develop an understanding of how a complex multinational Corporation operates, and earn opportunities for international professional development.
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI
affiliates’ Finance, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.