The Fund Accounting Team Lead is an entry management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees, leading a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of activities associated with Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) and Investment Book of Records (IBOR).
- Assist managers in daily management activities and maintain efficient communication channels with managers, team members, and external teams and clients
- Manage team, set up goals and monitor their execution, provide feedback and motivate employees
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and escalation point for BAU queries and issues management
- Liaise with brokers and investment officers to decide appropriate approach to processing
- Manage daily BAU service quality
- Maintain high level of service quality and performance in compliance with Citi mission and goals
- Assist in audit request follow up process and ensure procedures, quality standards, and check lists are accurately applied and completed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Relevant industry experience preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience