Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting timely and accurate trade settlement process and maintaining client service levels.
Co-operating closely with business stakeholders (both internal and external) that form the Global Middle Office structure whilst ensuring compliance to local and global regulations.
Communicating across global model servicing over 150 markets and a variety of financial instruments.
- Foster strong working relationships with internal/external stakeholders, including Oversight teams, by demonstrating committed inclusion in relevant forums, projects, business developments;
- Support high quality of service delivered by the team;
- Parameterization of systems in line with valid information delivered by clients, broker, custodians, Citi teams;
- Monitor transactions flow and perform root cause analysis of discrepancies;
- Challenge the status quo, display initiative and innovation;
- Support colleagues and peers during peak volume periods and other absence;
- Perform root cause analysis of common discrepancies between client and broker’s instructions;
- Participation in business initiatives, client on-boarding and documenting new processes;
- Ensure all Team procedures are updated, completed and maintained across all Clients and processes;
- Ensure all issues / potential issues are escalated appropriately and in a timely manner;
- Encourage positive and professional working environment;
- Ensure all mandatory training is completed;
- Additional business oriented tasks requested by manager.
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Prior work experience in a related job that would provide a basic knowledge activities, policies, and procedures of the work area
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts related to the business
- Knowledge of multiple types of investment instruments including: Equity securities, Fixed Income and Asset Backed securities
- Proven success as a team player
- High School diploma or equivalent
Night hours - work from 16.00 till 00:00