WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• intern for duration of 6 up to 12 months (available min. 30 h per week)
• student or University graduate with Bachelor’s or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation
• candidate with strong personal computer literacy, including MS Office applications
• fluent English and second language (one of eg. French, German, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch)
• candidate with good communication skills
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
AS AN INTERN YOU WILL:• get to know the scope and accountabilities of the department
• participate in optimization of HR related processes
• review and update HR related documentation
• deal with the absence management process
• prepare and publish organizational announcements
Additionally, you will have a chance to support the department in daily duties and to cooperate with colleagues from other People & Culture teams, also located in the markets around the world.
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl