IT Agile Transformation Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Risk Technology is looking for a Business Analyst to support the agile transformation program.
• hands-on BA with personal responsibility for developing and documenting requirements for the program,
• deep dive analysis on process data as well as formulating and industrializing reports on metrics for the transformation.
• interfacing with the Business Management team, the software development management team as well as CTO and coaching leads in agile transformation.
• perform analysis as necessary on data sourcing to ensure.
• be aware of industry best practice in agile development and be prepared to advise teams and the community of practice on these practices.
You’ll be working in the Risk Technology Agile Transformation team in Krakow with daily contact to our team in Zürich. We are responsible of managing the IT financial and workforce strategy across a very large portfolio across multiple locations.
• at least 5 years of experience in the software development industry.
• strong data analysis skills.
• strong knowledge of agile methods and practices.
• ability to work independently, multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills
• familiarity with Jira or any other defect/project management tool
• operational experience of Tableau, developing views and reports and visualizing KPIs, as well as sourcing that data into Tableau will be beneficial.
• excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• experience working with SQL, Tableau and Jira is a big plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.