In this role, you have the opportunity to
support the implementation and development of programmatic solutions within Personal Health /consumer electronics/ Business Unit.
You are responsible for
- Strategize, execute and manage a variety of Programmatic ad campaigns from conception, through daily management, analysis and optimization, to final reporting
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future trends
- Gather data on consumer, competitor and market conditions
- Recommend targeting strategies
- Provide regular reports, ROI analysis and recommendations for campaigns Marketing Managers
- Collaborate with internal clients and internal teams on a regular basis
- Budget management
You are a part of
a team of the passionate professionals who work as internal social media agency within Philips organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Proven experience managing Programmatic ad campaigns (a short portfolio showcasing best 3 campaigns would be a great plus)
- Proven experience using:
- Google tools/solutions – Ads, Analytics, DCM, Data Studio, Tag Manager,
- DSP (DV360, AdForm)
- Bachelor’s degree or better, with strong academic performance
- Expert knowledge of trends and tools for Digital platforms, self-service advertising,
- Strong research abilities with excellent analytical skills
- Data driven mindset
- Very good English oral and written communication skills
- Previous ownership of your own clients/accounts
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)