In this role, you have the opportunity to:
To drive and grow GBS value, to set and achieve financial and strategic targets of Hub and to participate in Hub MT to ensure financially sound decision-making.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting GBS Hub strategic decisions by means of sound business analysis (business modeling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis, etc.)
- As Finance leader, driving, executing organizational and performance improvements through Hub Leadership Team by means of a strategically aligned and solid factual plan as well as an understanding of Shared Service Organization operating model.
- Monitoring the financial position of the Hub. Identifying risks and opportunities to current financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed (e.g. cost improvements, productivity improvement).
- Coordinating and leading the Hub Monthly Finance Review Meeting, AOP reviews, reports and analysis.
- Managing relationships with other finance pillars, gathering inputs and jointly ensuring financial control
- Business integrity: Monitoring & controlling functional processes and their execution for ICS/SOX compliance. Maintaining proper financial documentation & adherence to GBP.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Deep understanding of Shared Service Finance Operating Model and business risk analysis.
- Able to work with cross-functional & multiple stakeholders with multiple priorities.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Effective, planning, organization and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Strong influencing skills through effective communication and leadership techniques
- Ability to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)