is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network— works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. http:///.
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
As AP Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the Accounts Payable team. Acting as a main point of contact internally and for our Client
- Responsible for team members professional development
- Making sure that team remains satisfied and engaged, recognized for achievements; actively networking with other team
- Making sure that internal (other teams, supervisor) and external (suppliers, client) queries related to Accounts Payable are resolved in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsibility for service delivery accordingly to service level agreed targets. Responsibility of respective reporting
- Planning and leading Continuous Improvement program for the team: drive process transformation and improvements to increase team efficiency and generate client added value
- Fluent English
- 1 up to 3 years of proven experience in Accounts Payable
- People management experience - minimum 1 year of proven background
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active business approach aimed to resolve business/people issues
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.