is a leading global professional services company, providing a
broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and
operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine
unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40
industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and
Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in
more than 120 countries, brings continuous innovation to help clients
improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
As a key player in the Global Customer Solutions Team, the Global Customer Support (GCS) Agent will have responsibility to monitor and respond to clients’ specific typology of requests (invoice copies etc.) in line with service levels agreed with the client and to ensure that proper quality control checks are performed. The agent will be the first point of contact for thousands of customers as well as internal stakeholders and as such will need to deliver timely, accurate and predictable service.
- Identify and respond to customers’ requests (both internal and external) resolving their queries, act as a first point of contact via email in line with agreed service levels
- Take ownership of customers’ issues ensuring end to end service with an emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction and attention to detail
- Ensure all queries are processed as per SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) which are set out for the team
- Ensure understanding of team SLAs & KPIs and align to management’s vision and direction
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of products and services offered by the client
What do we expect from you?
- Proficient English business communication skills; verbal and written
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office (All Products)
- Initiative, Solution Orientation
- Collaboration, Building Strong relationships
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."