The Governance, Program and Project Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Participates in implementation management for strategic initiatives, technology portfolio budget management in coordination with Global Functions Technology Services (GFTS), project support, as well as communications and policy management across Finance and Risk.
- Assists in managing the end-to-end program tracking, reporting and implementation processes, communications and policies, as well as resource Planning and financial oversight (including staff and technology budgets).
- Contributes to implementation of common data and data standards, common processes and integrated technology platforms
- Enables a foundational reporting infrastructure across Citi businesses and global functions by ensuring consistency within Finance and Risk
- Identifies and resolves problems using independent judgment.
- Implements work flow or process change and redesign, and uses a basic understanding of the specific function.
- Accountable for regular reporting or process administration as "owner".
- Assists in the management of one or more processes.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3+ years of experience in project management area
- Credit risk experience
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, flexibility
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)