Finance Business & Change Manager
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Financial Advisors, Management and Business Support, Management Group, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Are you well organized? Do you have sharp analytical skills linked with project leadership attitude?
The person we are looking for will be responsible for putting the governance for Finance Business Management team including:
- coordinating the change agenda scoping all process and system improvements run by the BM team
- building MI for senior management to explain key headcount and cost movements
- being an account manager and looking at certain cost categories across whole Group Finance
- all other business management activities, including governance and senior management support, requiring in depth knowledge of areas of responsibility
You will be working in the Finance Business Management team based in Krakow Business Park (soon Krakow Fabryczna Park). Among our broad portfolio of activities, we manage workforce and financial analysis, reporting, policy compliance, project and risk management, general administration. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
- at least 5 years of experience in the area of project management, business management or general administration
- a proven track record of leading own improvement initiatives and high quality output in the area of estimates/forecasts /plans/targets
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out) while still being a team player
- well organized with ability to self-prioritize - you make ToDo lists and get things checked off
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills particularly in dealing with senior stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.