What you’ll do:
- Managing customers’ business needs over the phone
- Processing customers’ requests and updating data in the computer systems
- Receiving and responding to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions (by using our knowledge management resources)
- Helping with the implementation of our Sales and Marketing Plan
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Contributing to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities
- Assisting other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities
What you’ll need:
- Enthusiastic, communicative people that are willing to support our customers
- With excellent knowledge of Czech, Slovak, and English
- Knowledge of additional European language would be a huge plus
- Not afraid of facing new challenges or opportunities
- With an enthusiastic approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint is needed
- First working experience would be an asset for us
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.