The role will cover valuation control of the inventory held within the Global FXLM business and will require strong communication skills and teamwork across multiple locations and departments.
VCG’s primary responsibility is to reasonably ensure that risk portfolios are fairly valued in accordance with applicable standards and regulatory requirements. It works with trading and quantitative groups to fully understand the impact of valuation uncertainty on the desk’s level of pricing and any accompanying fair value adjustments. It also participates in the approval of new products, where appropriate.
- Developing and carrying out price testing for derivatives on FX and interest rates markets.
- Developing valuation adjustments methodologies and performing relevant calculations
- Ensuring appropriate regulatory reporting on monthly basis
- Creating and maintaining relevant process documentation
- Enhancing existing control framework by reviewing pricing processes, assessing potential coverage developments and implementing new tools to enhance control efficiency
- Developing strong working relationships with the Desk, Finance, Audit, Quant and Market Risk partners throughout the firm
- Ad-hoc projects that arise relating to further streamlining (or retirement) of existing systems or assisting in the introduction of new systems
- Performing ad hoc analysis on any new pricing issues
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Self- motivated
- Attention to detail is essential
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme