Senior DevOps Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Workflow automation - maintain and improve to guarantee smooth interaction with dev tools:
• CI/CD infrastructure - Jenkins, Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Puppet, etc.
• SonarQube, Fortify
• Access rights management - technical infrastructure
• Monitoring infrastructure (Splunk, Graphana, ELK)
Asset management - Maintain hardware, virtual infrastructure and software inventory
Our software is a heart of Investment Bank - we are in charge of reporting each and every OTC (Over-the-counter) transaction.
As Regulations cover all aspects of the firm the role will allow you to gain an understanding of financial products as millions of records are processed daily with strict SLA, requiring the use of the latest stream processing technologies whilst being supported by the Engineers from within the team and across the firm.
• Practical knowledge of UNIX systems from user and administrator perspective (preferably RHEL)
• Jenkins and Nexus management and configuration
• Knowledge of any programming language (preferably Java or Groovy, ability to read and understand code)
• Basic knowledge of networks
• English (B2+)
It would be a plus if you have:
• Experience with ServiceNow
• Ability to write build scripts with Gradle
• Ability to define jobs, pipelines and multi branch pipelines in Jenkins
• Knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes
• Knowledge of cloud environment, preferably Azure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.