We could make smartphones, rockets or sports cars… but we make what we do best for the past 100 years – paper and packaging products that people depend on every day. Join us to discover Infinite Possibilities that we offer at International Paper’s Global Business Services Center in Kraków.
Location - Kraków
12 month assignment
Why is this job for You
You will be a member of dynamic team and you will be exposed to cooperation with other departments, Transport Companies and Logistics Providers. This role is an ideal position to gain knowledge of transport operations in European Papers organization. It gives an opportunity to work in rapidly changing environment and get enormous portion of business acumen when dealing daily duties and be a part of unique Center of Transportation Excellence team! The main goal of this role is to support the team in organizing timely and complete delivery of customer orders using road transportation, in a cost-effective manner and according to our customers’ requirements.
- Achieve agreed delivery commitment to customers, whilst remaining aligned with the cost goals of the department
- Support continuous and efficient operations of IP Customer Service and Mills
- Plan loads in the internal system
- Ensuring accuracy of data and timelines
- Schedule and monitor all shipments for Mills and DC’s in Europe
- Ensure an effective information flow between external customers, Customer Service, Paper Mills and Transport Service Providers
- Computer literacy (Windows OS, MS Office)
- Understanding of European geography
- Ability to work both individually and as a part of a team
- Learning on the fly
- Detail orientation and efficiency
- Good time and task management
- Being ready to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment
- Fluent English (French will be an advantage)
people friendly office
in the city center
Very wide range of
Big choice of social
fund benefits (not
Free language classes
in multiple languages
Multiple Health and
Company parties and
team building events
hours based on
Working for one of
the most ethical and
companies in the
The information necessary in the recruitment process is: name, surname, contact details, education, previous employment record and qualifications.
Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
For the purpose of application to the position specified in the job posting we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
“I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the recruitment process.”
If you want to take part not only in the recruitment process for the job position you applied for but in future recruitment processes as well, we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
„I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the current recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes as well.”
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR THE CANDIDATES OF INTERNATIONAL PAPER POLSKA SP. Z O.O.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we hereby inform you that:
- The Controller of your data is International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “Data Controller”) with a registered office at ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, KRS 0000053310, NIP 5992707690, REGON: 211067311 with total share capital of 500,000.00 PLN.
- Controller’s contact details: ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, phone number: +48 (12) 252 6000
- In all the matters concerning protection of personal data you are encouraged to contact Data Controller via email@example.com.
- Your personal data is process to the extent specified as below:
- Your name, surname, contact details, education and previous employment record is processed on the basis of legal obligation (current recruitment processes) and consent (future recruitment processes)
- Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
- Some additional information may be processed on the basis of legitimate interest - if it is necessary for determination of claims, redress and defense of claims.
- Your personal data is processed for the period no longer than necessary to meet the purpose for which the data is processed.
- Providing your data is not obligatory but necessary for the purpose of executing current and/or future recruitment processes.
- Access to your data, with all safeguards ensuring security of data disclosure, is granted to:
- Authorized employees of Data Controller and companies of International Paper’s capital group
- Authorized bodies and state institutions - in accordance with applicable law
- Some of the recipients of personal data may have their registered offices in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including USA, which do not guarantee adequate safety of personal data according to the standards of the European Commission. Entities from the International Paper capital group signed EU standard contractual clauses (“Standard Contracts) concerning the transfer of personal data from the capital group of International Paper to the entities in the USA. You may request to access that Standard Contract, through the contact details provided above.
- You have the following rights:
If you have any questions concerning your rights in relation to data processing, do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access do your data
- Right to rectification of your data, if it is incorrect or incomplete,
- Right to restriction of processing of your data, for example in case you question the validity of processing of your data
- Right to erasure of your data, in case there are no justifiable grounds for its processing
- Right to object to data processing
- Right to withdraw your consent, to the extent on which data processing is based on your consent
- Additionally, should you decide that the processing of your data violates your rights or data protection regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych.
- Your data is not subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling