The Business Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for the overall business planning & analysis, as well as administrative activities of Anti Money Laudering department. The BP&A Analyst is expected to assist in activities such as the tracking of business financials, managing employee headcount or coordination of other administrative needs. May work on ad hoc projects as requested.
- Partner with business managers and finance team to forecast monthly headcount and expenses of the department,
- Track and report productivity savings and investments across various AML initiatives globally,
- Consolidate bi-weekly Resource Justification submission requests for resources globally
- Submit approval/disapproval of funds requests for budget reports and analyze monthly department reports to maintain expenditure controls
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures , regulations and business needs
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation
Assist in the preparation and presentation of financial information for inclusion in management / client packs.
- Assist with real estate analytics and reporting
- Review data for accuracy and create required reporting to manage the data
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel expertise including demonstrated capabilities with pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and formulas
- Experience with databases and information management
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.