Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including:
Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med., Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor, Vizir
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
According to Gartner we are the master of supply chain
Procter and Gamble European Planning Center in Warsaw responsible for coordination of all elements of the supply chain: materials logistics, production, distribution and demand planning is looking for candidates for the position (many roles available):
Warsaw (Konstruktorska St.), Poland
Looking for your first job?
Try P&G work and study program!
We will provide you with training & coaching. We will help you grow and apply your university knowledge in a real business environment.
- Internship of 6-12 months
- Flexibility in working hours (minimum 25 hour/week)
- Job contract
- Continuous learning and development including best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (more than 40 nationalities)
- Attractive salary and benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, sport card)
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, table football, board games)
Scope of the role:
- Working with one of the supply chain elements depending on the department: production, material supply, demand planning, artwork.
The role requires:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong priority setting and discipline
- Willingness to learn and work within teams and existing operations
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English – candidates who do not speak Polish are also welcome