IT Business Analyst in Security Onboarding
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Are you a committed and visionary team player with a logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Identify opportunities to improve our processes and products
• Provides consultancy for our IT Security systems and their interfaces
• Define scope and process to onboard applications and provide guidance for any migrations required
• Gather requirements needed to onboard applications to the Security platforms. Identify and document the main Stakeholders and other sources (e.g. existing systems, regulations) for said requirements
• Understand Business Applications and requirements advising how to integrate them into the Security Infrastructure (Identity & Access Management systems, Cyber Security Systems, etc)
• Prepare user interface mock-ups, create end-user documentation, work flow processes, data templates as well as release guides, when required
• Evaluate existing processes and optimize them in terms of efficiency and risk mitigation
• Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Security Onboarding team in Krakow. As an IT business analyst/Team Lead, you’ll play an important role in the integration and further enhancement of the onboarding tools and processes. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field or equivalent experience
• A good understanding of Security IT principles
• Proven ability to work in a large enterprise environment. Experience working in complex organization is a clear asset
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English and ability to interact with both the IT and the business stakeholders.
• Experience in the area of Access Management, IT Security or operational risk would be a strong asset
• Working knowledge of project/development life cycles (SDLC), working knowledge in agile methodologies is an asset
• German communication skills are beneficial.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.