Do you enjoy being a part of worldwide IT operations and consider yourself self-reliant, liable and well-organized? Are you willing to partner with multiple teams across various functions to deliver premier services? Are you passionate about new technologies and want to gain experience necessary to support one of the largest infrastructure environment in the world?
If you would like to make an impact with your work while being supported by smart and motivated colleagues, come find your next opportunity with us! Thanks to our global reach, we can help you get where you want to go.
Being the best requires working together — across time zones, languages and borders. That can only take place in an environment where people respect, value and support one another. Citigroup is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate both interviewees and employees regardless to their status.
What is the Career opportunity we have
At the Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) Global Production Operations we operate multiple services and technologies and are currently seeking a talented person to run our operations within Mainframe technology as a key part of the CTI Enterprise Command Center Operations Team. As the Mainframe Analyst you will run IT Service orientated coverage within Citi infrastructure to reduce or mitigate any actual or potential outage to our supported businesses. This is all done from our state of the art regional Command Center in partnership with the Workflow Coordinators, Staff Managers and the Mainframe Team in cooperation with our other Operations centers located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
This position gives you an excellent deal of liberty to self-determine organizational and career direction. Being a part of Command Center Operations team it is expected you demonstrate competency in Mainframe Technology and the ability to quickly learn multiple platforms, toolsets and processes.
In this role you will be responsible to support, lead and help others in the team to develop the vision and implement a plan for future improvements. You will be involved in advanced infrastructure build, problem management, and service improvement as needed to continuously find improvements opportunities.
- Leading a team of ten (shift management, team support, task management).
- Working together with the multiple functions to ensure proper performance of the processes running within one of the biggest IT environments all over the world. This will include direct engagement into operations including immediate notifications for critical issues and acting as the service owner.
- You will have the opportunity to develop in the field of communication thanks to cooperation with employees at various levels, in different regions of the world and from a wide range of global IT and business.
- Key to your success will be impeccable process fulfillment and continuous service delivery as this is our highest priority.
- 2+ years’ experience across IBM Z platform architecture.
- Ability to lead Good clear communication in English (verbal and written). Spanish a plus. This role will interact with IT management and technical engineers.
- Problem solving, methodical with analytical skills.
- High-reaching and with dedication towards continual growth and self-improvement
- High energy with ability to adjust to changes.
- Working knowledge of IBM Z platform architecture will help you in being successful will be highly preferred.
- IT problem management or error handling skill would be an advantage.
- Good technology infrastructure domain / platform knowledge and experience in large/multinational organization context environment is preferred.
If you will impress us during the interview but do not meet these criteria, we will still consider you for the role, provided that you have the necessary skills and experience.
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme).
- Partial remote work possible.
- Attractive and stable employment conditions.
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization.
- Unique opportunity to participate in projects.
- Internal and external trainings.