Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you are communicative and open-minded person looking for gaining an experience in Customer Service area, we offer you the chance to develop professional skills and became Customer Operations Specialist within General Public and Loyalty team! Our Team is a very proactive group that believes working together is a key to success. We are willing to do more than only respond to queries. We thrive to work smart not hard, and always look for possibilities to improve/automate our operations processes. And yes, we can have fun too!
As an Order to Delivery Specialist you will:
-Resolve Customer requests received via all mediums (phone, email, chat i.e. Facebook);
-Be the first point of contact for Business Customers;
-Work with the new digital live chat channels (both through the website and the mobile application);
-Support social media platforms responding to Customers’ queries taken through these channels with an appropriate tone and within the limited characters;
-Collaborate with third party logistics companies;
-Communicate to customers order and delivery status and any changes in the confirmed and promised delivery dates, agreeing changes or cancelling the sales order;
-Manage the lost/stolen/forgotten cards process;
-Resolve Loyalty complaints;
-Support in the resolution of delivery queries.
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects