The AML Independent Validation provides assurance that the Bank's AML tools are well controlled and fit for purpose. IV operates independently of the tools’ development departments to ensure the objectivity of the validation process.
This is a position for graduates who learned quantitative methods and programming language (SQL, SAS, Python or R) during their studies and want to develop their competencies and grow their careers in a global company in a team of experts.
- Perform independent validation of tools used in AML (scenarios, KYC tools) with support of experienced validator, using statistical software
- Prepare validation reports in a detailed, structured and clear manner, describing the outcomes of the analysis performed and include a conclusion based on the validation
- Use visualization techniques to display data and the results of analysis in clear straightforward presentations that can be understood by non-technical readers
- Provide data pulls and reports directly from Oracle Database
- Consult findings with tool owners, developers and other stakeholders such as senior management
- Statistical/data analytical skills - including both calculation and interpretation of outcome
- Programming and statistical/data analytical skills in SQL and at least one of the following: SAS 4GL, R or Python
- Very good English language skills (both written and oral)
- At least BA degree in statistics/mathematics/technical science
- Degree in economics/banking and candidates in their final year of studies may be considered, if strong analytical skills proved
- Knowledge of AML will be an asset.
To our Employees we offer:
- Opportunity to excel statistical skills and practice your English on everyday basis
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive social benefits
- Chance for a career evolution within Citi business structures
- Citi provides wide breadth of opportunities globally for outstanding candidates.