We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for multiple parts of payroll process including collaboration with outside stakeholders: Finance, Treasury, HRBP, HtR Tier 1
- Calculating the correct amount of salary including overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Master data maintenance, errors monitoring and handling,
- Handling employee queries related to payroll and time management.
- Collaboration with external partners/vendors
- Prepares and maintains standard and ad hoc reports and queries.
- Works according to Company policies, procedures, standing instructions as well as local legal regulations.
- Independently resolves routine problems; resolves moderately complex problems under supervision
What you’ll need:
- Experience in Payroll, Accounting or HR processes in Shared Services would be an asset
- Knowledge in United States legislation and/ or Payroll procedures (not mandatory but as additional benefit)
- Customer Service Oriented
- Attention to details and strong analysis capabilities
- Business English
- MS Office intermediate level
- Work flexible hours based on business need
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street / O3 Business Campus)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.