Be a part of a revolutionary change!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• a fluent Polish and English speaker (written and spoken);
• a talented individual with ability to prepare reports and present materials in front of a larger audience;
• a team player of approachable and social disposition, with ability to maintain successful relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
• a customer service driven person, with the ability to demonstrate innovation and drive;
• self-motivated and proactive, with confidence in knowing when to make a decision, and when to seek further clarification;
• demonstrable problem-solver, with the ability to exercise excellent judgement in reaction to the current needs of the workplace;
• accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced creative environment, with strong attention to details and excellent organization skills.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in General Services Department in Krakow, Poland. As a Workplace Experience Specialist you will be responsible for implementing dynamic office working procedures, ensuring we are using office resources to the optimum and providing an exceptional workplace experience to all employees and visitors. Additionally, you will be proactive and creative and will be encouraged to express new ideas on improving the overall experience in the workplace by using Activity Based Workplace methodology.
AS A WORKPLACE EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:• conduct different survey/workshops with stakeholders/users, e.g.: Unstructured Interviews, CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing, CAWI (Computer-assisted Web Interview), Desk Research, Informal feedback from employees, Non- Participating Observation;
• prepare data analysis/reports of spaceplanes & HC data;
• analyze Workplace Experience/Office Space problems and design improvements to processes, systems, facilities, and/or equipment by researching the assigned problem and recommending a course of actions;
• be a part of Workplace Experience projects and ensure successful implementation within budget and on schedule;
• assure adherence to PMI policies and related processes;
• establish professional working relationships with peers and associates within and outside the department and with contractors and consultants to develop confidence in his/her communication skills and abilities.
WE OFFER• fixed term contract (18 months);
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.